WHO WE ARE
Full name: Public Institution AQUATIKA- KARLOVAC FRESHWATER AQUARIUM for the presentation and protection of animals and their habitats through visitor education and recreation, and travel agency
Abbreviated name: Public institution AQUATIKA- FRESHWATER AQUARIUM KARLOVAC
Founder: City of Karlovac
Address: Ulica Branka Čavlovića Čavleka 1a, 47000 Karlovac, Croatia
Telephone: +385 47 659 112
This privacy statement outlines how we use your private data collected when you use this website.
- We never use your data to send out spam e-mail messages.
- At any time, you are free to request that e-mail communication ceases.
- You have the right to request the deletion of any of your data.
- We will never sell, lease, publicly release or distribute your personal data.
- Data are a responsibility, that is why we only collect essential data that enables easier communication.
This website was designed by Vega Intro in accordance with the internal processes and systems, and designed in accordance with the following rules:
- EU Directive on the Protection of Data 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
The compliance of this website with these regulations will likely also mean alignment with data protection and privacy legislation worldwide.
If you are not certain about our compliance with your national regulations, please contact us at: email@example.com
We collect the following data about you when you fill out the contact form or web inquiry when informing you about our services:
- Name and surname
- Company name
- Company seat
- Other information pertaining to your inquiry
These data are stored in our system for easier communication for the duration of your status as a client.
VISITOR WEB MONITORING
Like most websites, we also use Google Analytics. This tool collects data in anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, the place of origin of visitors, and other sites they have visited. We use this information to better understand our visitors in their interaction with our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We collect your data exclusively to better understand your needs and to provide you with better service. We also use them for better communication when providing our services. If you wish to disable this, you can do so at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are a small piece of code that enables the web server to recognise and monitoring activities on the browser.
ACCESS TO DATA, AMENDING DATA AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
- You may request that we no longer use your data to contact you.
- You may request that we delete all your personal data.
- You may request that we amend your personal data at any time.
- In order to do any of the above, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take every precaution to ensure that your personal data remain secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data, we have taken the appropriate physical, electronic and administrative measures to protect your data.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com if you have any questions about our personal data protection policy for your data.