Karlovac is found in central Croatia, where the highlands meet the lowlands. Karlovac lies on four rivers: Kupa, Korana, Mrežnica and Dobra. Due to the strategic position between Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, Karlovac has always had great transport and economic significance.
Distances from Aquatika (to national and nature parks)
- Plitvice Lakes National Park / 84.58 km
- Risnjak National Park / 110.42 km
- Barać Caves protected natural landscape / 79.10 km
- Ivana’s House of Fairy Tales / 57.19 km
- Žumberak Nature Park / 44.63 km
- Zagreb Zoo / 53.27 km
- Medvednica Nature Park / 75.39 km
How to get to Aquatika by train?
Take the train to the Karlovac centre station, which is right across the street from the city bus station. Cross the street onto Tadije Smičiklasa Street, then right at the next light onto Domobranska Street. Continue straight until the next light, turn left here towards the Korana Bridge and continue 300 metres, turn left towards the aquarium as indicated by the brown signs.